OURS IS A HISTORY OF GROWTH, SERVICE
ON THE RIGHT TRACK
In 2007, a group of local investors brought a new business model to banking in South Texas, one based on strong relationships, concierge-quality service, knowledgeable strategies and world-class resources. That's the way the founders had built their own successful businesses, so they knew they were on the right track.
PROVING OUR WORTH
Today, the business model continues to prove its worth—The Bank of San Antonio has grown in size and reputation. Our 2020 merger with The Bank of Austin and Texas Hill Country Bank has further increased our market presence, scale and capabilities. Early clients are still with us and continue to demonstrate their confidence in our people, our service and abilities by recommending us to friends, business associates and family
- 2007 The Bank of San Antonio opens the doors. Its first location at the Forum Office Building
- 2008 Open banking office in Stone Oak
- 2010 Open banking office at 281 & Isom
- 2012 Open banking office at historic Pearl Brewery
- 2012 Establish The Bank of San Antonio Insurance Group
- 2013 Acquire Luhn-McCain Insurance
- 2013 Bank and San Antonio Capital & Trust merge, creating a wealth management division under one roof
- 2015 Break ground on new headquarters building on NW Loop 410
- 2015 San Antonio Capital & Trust renamed The Bank of San Antonio Wealth Advisors
- 2016 New headquarters opens
- 2020 The Bank of San Antonio merges with The Bank of Austin and Texas Hill Country Bank, coming together under the new charter, Texas Partners Bank
YOUR BUSINESS GOALS. OUR BANKING SOLUTIONS.
We're all business. We're here to provide you with technologies and capabilities of a big bank, with the personal signature service of a hometown bank. Look to us for banking solutions custom-tailored to fit your needs and meet industry demands. Talk to us about the next phases of your enterprise. We'll work with you to spur momentum as you take your business to the next level.
PROMISE AND PRINCIPLES
Our promise is to provide you, your business and our community with a better bank for business. Just what you'd expect from a bank created by local business owners for local business owners.
Our principles of service guide everything we do for you:
We act fast.
Your calls will be answered in person by your banker or you will get a call back within one hour.
We’re in the “business” business.
Our uniquely-qualified staff of business banking experts have an average of 20 years of commercial banking experience. Our products and services focus on businesses, their owners, and employees.
We don’t sell – we solve.
We will conduct a comprehensive review of your operations and recommend a customized package of banking solutions. We will regularly review your banking needs and suggest changes based on the development of your business.
We want to build your business.
We are here to help you accelerate business growth with information, quarterly best practices workshops, and mentoring from successful local business people who can offer you their invaluable knowledge and experience. We’ll help you connect with other Bank of San Antonio clients to promote mutually beneficial opportunities.
With us, everything is personal.
- Your personal banker will call and visit your business regularly, unless you prefer to come to the bank.
- You will have your bankers’ cell phone number for 24/7 contact.
- We will regularly ask for your feedback on ways we can improve our service to you.