We reward qualified employees’ hard work and commitment with a competitive salary, quarterly incentive plan, and a variety of benefits such as:
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans for eligible employees and their families after one month of service.
- Flexible spending account
- Life Insurance- one time annual salary and expandable options for employee and family members.
- Long term disability
- Paid time off including vacation, 10 holidays, 10 days of sick time, and a floating holiday
- 401(k) matching up to 4 percent with immediate vesting
- Quarterly incentive payouts based on performance
- Difference Maker awards
- Quarterly get-togethers
- Quarterly community projects
We believe in creating a community of innovative and committed people, who value each other and have a passion for making a difference. If you share this passion, come join our team.
At The Bank of San Antonio it is our commitment to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities (EEO) to all individuals. All employment decisions will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, The Bank of San Antonio complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Bank of San Antonio expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Improper interference with the ability of The Bank of San Antonio’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Meet With a Team Member
Executive Vice President, Human Resources
Vice President, Human Resources Partner